View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Warning! Reading my posts may make you smarter

mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Revising the Power Rankings

There is no need for a power ranking committee.

As it stands, spider_poison functions as the arbiter of an unofficial heroscape community committee. By consulting with others and relying on tournament data (that is anectdotal in nature, focusing on big wins for certain armies), he iterates his rankings to be in accordance with the widely held opinions of the strategic leaders of Heroscape.

I think spider_poison would be very receptive to compelling arguments based on the data of a unit's tournament performance (i.e. if you really want to have a certain ranking adjusted, then compile some data to illustrate your point). Provided that the data is credible, it is likely that he would be more than willing to adjust a figure's ranking. I believe that this is the approach he has taken in the past.