View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2019, 10:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: DC Lantern Corps: public workshop

I did include the ability to burn a marker for an extra attack against their chosen figure. So they'd have both a defensive and offensive option for using them. Green Power Shield could also be changed to John Stewart's version, so they can inflict wounds with the shield when adjacent.

I like the idea too much of riffing on the standard power marker mechanic to go with something so radically different. The Alphas should still feel like Green Lanterns and abandoning the power marker mechanic entirely would be disappointing to me.

Tenacity is great thematically, but it's never been a power I've loved. Generally I find people just won't disengage when the penalty is worse like with Killer Croc or Knights of Weston (and disengaging is already rare) so it's a power that won't ever come up most of the time.