View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2019, 10:21 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: DC Lantern Corps: public workshop

What about doing something simpler to tap into the tenacity aspect of "No Lantern Escapes..." and lifting this power off Rocket Raccoon?

Quote:
TENACITY
Rocket Raccoon rolls one additional die against figures leaving an engagement with him and figures roll one additional die against Rocket Raccoon when he leaves an engagement.
I've always dug that one, and kinda wanted to reuse it. It makes sense to me as a low-key anti-Lantern effect, since they fear auto-wounds so much. Works if they're fighting alongside the GLC against Sinestro, or against the GLC.

Not sure if that + Green Power Shield totally sells them either, you'd probably need a different marker burn effect. Or honestly, maybe abandon the batteries.

(I'm by no means an expert on the Alphas, by the by... I know just enough to make suggestions and get myself into trouble.)