View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: How to share your maps with the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
So, I'm having trouble downloading the PDF's for my maps to Google docs.

The problem occurs after the file appears to be downloaded, once I click the link, it says, "no preview" and shows a picture of a grey folder.

Any ideas?
I'm not sure why this would happen, but I've found Mediafire (50 GB for free) to be much easier to use.
Thanks!

I've been thinking -- maybe it doesn't have to do with Google docs, maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Here's how I tried it:

First, I go to my Google drive (after logging in, obviously), then I click upload, and click files, from there it goes to documents, I then click my VS file, and then my file Heroscape Boards, from there it shows the files of the various maps I've made (the schematics), I then select the chosen map, and a little box appears in the bottom right corner of the screen informing me of it's download, after a few seconds of waiting, it's finished downloading, from there it's in my Ggoogle docs file, when I try to view it it says, "no preview available" and shows a picture of a grey folder.

Am I doing anything wrong?
it doesn't sound like you've turned your maps into Pdf.s That's kinda necessary.
Try using Cute PDF writer. It's a free software. Simply install it and click 'print' then select Cute PDF as the printer. I use it and it is a safe software.