View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2010, 04:40 PM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart
Re: LeftOn4ya's Classic Customs to Fill in Holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
As for the Qilue Veladorn being able to attack and ressurect, it is different than the Marro Warriors because they are a squad so would have multiple attacks os 2 while she only has 1 - plus you have to plan an order marker on her and are not guaranteed to resurrect anyone so a consolation is at least one weak attack. Kurrok the Elementalist can resurrect and attack the same turn and he has 3 attack.
Yeah, I guess it's okay to have the attack in there. As stupid as I may sound for saying this, I didn't think of the fact that there's four marros and only one of her.

I think that it's tough to find a good point value for her because on maps with a lot of shadow, resurrecting could happen fairly often (30% chance of success, but without the shadow it's rare (10%). She might end up being one of those units that seems overpriced but if you're playing on the right map can really shine. But then again, she has the attack aura too, so even with resurrection being fairly rare, you're still getting something out of her.