View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2018, 04:13 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Surprise That I'm The First To Comment

Who is "that figure" referring to? The Doctor? The enemy figure? The attacking figure? You'll need to clarify. I don't like powers that reduce the defense to a minimum that isn't zero because it creates all sorts of weird corner cases although there's been discussion about how to resolve that. I'm less than happy with it.

Second power makes him a favorite with anyone with a multi attack or doubled skulls or anything like that.

~Dysole, who admittedly read the Plan Markers wrong at first and freaked out as she thought they were stupid broken, but thankfully they don't appear broken, just potentially powerful