View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sounds like it’s working correctly for you! Must be something on my end. You can toy with different power values based on the examples he gave and estimate a cost here.
Okay, so I calculated it up roughly. Maybe somewhere 120-140 for the Black Dalek?

I am starting to worry about the Daleks. They share a lot in common with the Parademons (2 figure squad, slow flying, a swingy autowound power), but cost twice as much atm. What is it exactly that make the Parademons so underwhelming that I can avoid with the Daleks?