View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2011, 01:17 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Good Day

With recent personal events I am going to start selling off my Heroscape collection. This is something I really did not want to do because of all the time and effort (and joy) of bringing it togther. But alas, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I am starting off with the stuff I havent taken out of the orginal boxes yet. So the list below is all NIB condition still. I thought I would try here first, and then go on Ebay. I know there are a few 'ebay gems' in the list, but I rather not do ebay if I can get fair prices here. I cross referenced prices with Auggies and Ebay.
For shipping I will go get price quotes and round off to the nearest dollar.

Master Sets
ROTV x1 ($60)
SOTM x1 ($30)
BFTU x2 ($30)

Large Expansions
Fortress x2 ($20)
Tundra x1 ($100)
Raknars Vision x2 ($50) (worth more broken apart)

Small Hero Boosters ($10 each)
Wave 1: Heroes of Bleakwood (x3)
Wave 8: Heroes of the Moon Tribe (x2)
Wave 10: Champions of Renown
Wave D1: Heroes of Faerun

Small Common Boosters ($20 each)
Wave 1
Romans Pack
Vipers and Snipers
Wave 9
Braves and Brawlers
Wave 10
Soulborgs ($15 for this one)
Wave D1
Warriors of Ghostlight Fen

That is the current list. Once this gets sold down I will start selling off my collection that is out of box. (this part will be painfull as I really dont want to do it).

If someone wants to buy the whole lot off in one shot I will do it for $500.

If interested please let me know. I can meet local people, otherwise paypal.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.