View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2019, 07:42 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 3/3/19)

Just added my first map that I will hopefully submit for the contest soon, The Cursed Stone Table! This is my 14th revision that I've made on this one map in a week since the contest was announced, in an attempt to get the most diverse, yet balanced map possible. I've finally made something I've proud of and it played well. Would love to hear others' opinions and those of the judges before submitting officially! (also I moved 3 of the pillars in the middle right after taking the above picture so please assess it based off the Virtualscape version available for download, thanks!)

@Flash
@Sir Heroscape
@Nomad
@BiggaBullfrog
@TREX

The Cursed Stone Table DOWNLOAD

"Legend tells of a dark, demented evil that used to inhabit these woods. Though none have yet seen it, many claim Utgar himself would bring captors to his sacrificial stone table deep in the heart of the Forgotten Forest. There he would offer them to the Dark Lord in exchange for corrupted powers. Sorceries that would allow him to cut down his foes no matter their distance. Long assumed to be folklore, recently uncovered ancient manuscripts reveal that this cursed table may be a more substantive fear than ever before. Unfortunately, we are not the only ones to receive this intel, as word has spread far and with haste through the mountainside... Be on your guard, for night has fallen, and we are not alone in these woods."
-Saylind

1 Rise of the Valkyries
2 Road to the Forgotten Forest
2 Fortress of the Archkyrie

3 Players

Goal: Destroy all of your opponents' figures

Setup: Each player drafts or brings a pre-made 500-point army and starts in one of the three designated starting zones. Place the glyph of Wannok where shown (If a glyph of Wannok cannot be supplied, you may proxy it with a glyph of Brandar. Rules for the glyph of Wannok will be supplied below).

Victory: When the other player/team has no figures left on the battlefield, you win. If the battle reaches the end of Round 12, then the game is over and the player/team with the most points on the battlefield wins (see Scoring, on page 10 in the Master Game Guide).

Glyph of Wannok (Wound): At the end of every round, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1, the figure on the Glyph receives one wound. If you roll a 2 or higher, you may choose an opponent who must give one wound to any figure he or she controls on the battlefield.

Last edited by Br1an; March 6th, 2019 at 10:17 AM.