View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 05:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: AotP Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkfire View Post
1) Do you become engaged/disengaged when you just move through a space next to an opponent during your move and don't start or finish there (hoping no)?

2) Do squads keep enchantments if their Planeswalker dies?

3) The Eldrazi Ruiner has something like +3 defense in the in box scenario for Zendikar. Thats just an ability for that one scenerio to make him tougher, yes? Saving them putting it on the card as just a higher defense because it wouldn't apply outside that scenario?

Please and thank you
I have only glanced at the rules for AotP but #1 is a most assuredly a YES. That is the same through out AotP and Heroscape.

2. I thought once your Planewalker was dead you lost, your game was over?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.