View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Week@Heroscapers team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Okay guys and those wondering where it's at the latest W@H is late due to my own fault. Excuses are not going to be given but I am going to take 100% responsibility for the update not happening, and the problem is ongoing so I will not be able to assist with the team. I am sorry, and I know I let everyone down.
It's perfectly okay, Roland. Can't expect a team of strangers on the internet to do perfect work, aye?

Perhaps we should do a biweekly production? That way it's less work for us on a weekly basis. Or maybe each of us should post any ideas for blogs, images, threads, etc. here and just make a group consensus for what we would like to use that week?

That way we're not bogged down by doing the same thing every week.

I know there are some weeks I could do more and some weeks I have to do less, but maybe by posting our collective perusings, it makes it easier for all of us?

Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=522
A submission for the week @ team

Truth suggested I propose this Blog entry for inclusion.
I just read this review this morning. It's pretty good.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-