View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2019, 04:18 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Looking for snow maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post
Hi all, Tis the season especially here in Wisconsin. Time to break out the snow and ice Heroscape expansion. I've been looking for maps with a good amount of snow and ice, but not finding too much. Hopeful you guys can point me in the right direction with some preferred maps.

Thanks much!
There are definitely lots of options - but probably important to consider what terrain you have before making suggestions. Are you looking for just maps that use only the Rise of the Valkyrie master set with snow? Or do you have other terrain expansions to work with?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog