View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2021, 02:19 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Western NY Heroscape Club February Meetup!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
We are playing on maps that have 3 castle walls stacked on top of each other!?! Haha this will be completely insane. I don't think I've ever stacked even 2 castle walls on each other, (I'm thinking something in my battle reports will prove me wrong) or at least not in a long time.

-Are we required to have flying/psuedo flying on every figure, or is that just encouraged due to map design?

-Are we using the Dund rule for the first person knocked out?

Thanks for organizing, looks fun!
Hell yeah we've got some 3 stacked towers! The lightning rule will bring them down to size. Go Protectors of Ullar!

I have assembled armies with flying/psuedo flying. The only figure without that power is Brandis Skyhunter, who is in the "anti-meta" army.

I can always instate the Dund rule if you like..!

How many of your friends are coming?

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.