View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2006, 07:13 AM

Thor has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Pretty cheesy. The animation was pretty bad
It's a free, web short animation, not a full length feature film like "The Incredibles" with millions of dollars backing it up. For what it is I think it's pretty damn good. Add to it the fact that they actually got it to us in a timely manner unlike with many other things on the HS site and I think Hasbro deserves some applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karkadinn
Krug's mystical no-blood 'death' makes me wonder, though, how the designers think of death working in Valhalla. Do you really get resurrected as soon as you die or what? If so, what makes the war winnable at all if you can't kill off the enemy in a permanent manner?
I'm sure his no-blood death had absolutely nothing to do with the figures not really dying, and everything to do with it being a short animated cartoon aimed at kids. Children cartoons NEVER show blood nowadays. The whole dissiparting into thin air thing is commonly seen when characters die.

As for Q-10 I would guess Vydar. Sure he was hanging out with Drake and Raelin, but so what? The Nakitas were also hanging out with Drake and Syvarris and they turned out to be Vydar. I don't see why they would have the same Q line of robots on different teams. The only way I could is if there was some sort of hitch when creating the new Q-10 unit, like he turned out good or something and rebelled against the other Q units.

Really though, all these animated shorts have been severly lacking in a strong, continuous story. Vydarr is supposed to be on Utgar's side last we heard yet his soldiers are constantly seen worknig with Jandar and Ullar. All the cartoons thus far have lacked continuity so why would this episode be any different? For what it is though, I thoguht the battles were cool and it wasn't too bad at all. Those mass Drones attacking the Snipers was great. I hope we see more episodes done in this way. And hey, who knows, maybe they will all follow a central story line? We can dream, can't we?