View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2014, 04:38 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Solomon Kane - Public Playtesting

My thoughts: We could easily add something to Righteous Retribution that allows him to add 1 attack die or something similar when he attacks figures with Magical Defense or Undead figures and then keep his points as-is at 165. I'd probably run a test or two with him with the changes, then we'd move on from there either way.

His prowess against the supernatural is thematic, and helps with his insane feats against the more supernatural creatures. Plus it would be a nice thematic touch that wouldn't make him overly powerful against most figures, and a force to be reckoned with by those it does affect.

What do you all think?

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler