View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2018, 11:16 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@White Knight , I have all of these downloaded now. I'm making an army for my brother for him to use for the next tournament. He's always wanted to run this one and finally can now. Thanks for the time your putting into this project. I'll also be able to have the flag bearers now.
I'm just glad they're being used. We put a lot of effort into scanning them and cleaning them up. A shout out to @Lyrgard , @SlipperySlope , @DanieLoche , and @Kinseth for all the work they did as well!

I might have higher resolution scans of the figures in your brother's army. If you want me to check, send me a PM. I can clean up the scans and save to .stl files.