Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2015, 11:10 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
UPDATE:5-16-15 SQUATCH,EZIO,KATNISS Trex's Sculpts

Quasatch Sage

This is my Custom Quasatch Sage Hero, I think I'll call him Bagooti, or something like that. He is a Quasatch hunter clone, I then chopped his arm and head off, repositioned his head to look hunched and the angle of his arm. I super glued them back on, filled in the gaps and holes with more green stuff, sculpted in the details with my scalpel knife. I then gave him a little cloak out of green stuff I made. The little staff is made from a Sonlen figure's staff. I added some extras to make it fit the guy better with greenstuff. All of it was then painted, washed, clearcoated and based on a Confrontation Base. If anyone is interested, I will post a step by step tutorial on how to make custom figures, using greenstuff and instant mold.

EZIO AUDITORE: ASSASSIN'S CREED

I did this figure to go with the Heroes of Fiction card that was made.
This is a sonlen figure, that has been hacked and modded with greenstuff. Then given a repaint and wash as such. Very fun to do.

KATNISS EVERDEEN: THE HUNGER GAMES

This was a very simple mod to go with the Heroes of Fiction card that was made. It is a Nikita agent, I hacked off the gun and the afro hairdo. I then sculpted some long braided hair, a bow, and a strapped quiver, paired up with a simple repaint.

Hope you guys enjoyed these, and as always thanks for looking.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; May 16th, 2015 at 01:32 PM.