View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2011, 07:36 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Valhalla Fan Art and Fiction

Thanks for the update, Bumper15. I'll put that in. I'm just going through the pages of this forum, linking everything I find. As I really haven't read or looked a lot of the stuff on here, though, I could really use other people's ratings and descriptions. Feel free to PM me on anything you want. Just include a link so I'll know what you are talking about.

Oh, and Bumper, about the four, I reserve five for the absolute best stories I have ever read. Believe me, yours is pretty good. I rated it before I started the decimal ratings, so I think I'll fix that now.

I'm just getting all of the links on here right now. Once they're all here, I'll organize them and improve the entries.