View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2010, 02:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Responsibilty of Internet content hosters

Maybe the fact that he wrote bad things about this site to Hasbro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post
My suggestion to anyone who agrees is not to debate the issue, no one here will change it. Simply do what I did last night. Write a letter and snail mail it to Hasbro and WotC customer service, I'd include a few choice examples printed from the site.

This is an officially supported fan site, it represents the parent company, so that is where a complaint should go regarding how it is run or about any moderators, administrators etc you have a problem with, associated with the site. They all represent the parent company.
Am I understanding this correctly? You wrote a letter to Hasbro and WotC to complain about the Rep policy on this (privately owned and operated) site?