View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2018, 12:59 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (11/18/2018)

This past two weeks I've been working on a couple of mini's I had before as well as buying some new ones.

These were the tharn ravagers that I fixed up finally painted, some look better than others, but it's good that they have all there parts back.

I bought a bunch of Myconids from the Nolzur's miniature line, and speed painted them up today which is why they look a little wet due to the drying sealant.

I found this guy in the miscellaneous miniatures bin and really liked the idea of a pirate dog. I have no idea what line it is from or what miniature it is though.

This was another figure in the miscellaneous miniature bin that I painted up. I think it is either a hordes or warmachine model, but I'm not sure. I wanted to practice painting yellow, and it was a fun mini to paint.

I got two more reaper bones deep ones painted up to match with my previous two, and was able to color match them pretty well.

These are some reaper bones hobgoblins that I painted up. I wanted to go with a more red skin tone as compared to Kurrok's brown skin tone, because I prefer the color.