View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2020, 10:22 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Now that I've finished all the available play-tests, I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do. I noticed the Chief Librarian gig is vacant. What does that entail/could I do it?
Im sure the guys can find a place for you. The playtesting never ends.
There are some Episode II designs that just need their initial playtest then they will be available in public playtesting. May be a few designs from something other than the movies, too. (insert evil laugh)

On a related note, we've been looking at some ideas in the HoSS Inner Sanctum that will open up the project to more public involvement. Some really great members have been pulled away to other group and personal projects as well as other games (shame, shame!!! ) leaving us shorthanded. Stay tuned!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031