View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2019, 12:54 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Does one person bring all the random glyphs, usually? Or would I be assigned some to randomize amongst my built maps?
That was actually my next question for the peoples here. I usually provide all the glyphs but don't have 20 maps' worth of glyphs. So if someone else can bring a bunch of glyphs from the pool in the OP as well, that would be great. ( @Leaf_It , @Sir Heroscape , @UtahScott being the most likely.) Or if someone has 20 maps' worth of glyphs and doesn't mind providing for all of them we can do that -- it makes it easier making sure all the glyphs get to the right spot when there is only one or two people providing them.
I've got x6 all official glyphs, if necessary. I could put stickers on the ones I bring to differentiate them.

I haven't prepped any Bolt of the Witherwood or C3V glyphs (would be interested in buying some spares off @Sir Heroscape or @Leaf_It for this purpose, though I have some spares already). Have y'all ever used the 8 C3V glyphs in prior tourneys?