View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2012, 05:18 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Boards of Online Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
AU, I've already tried that. Look: if I re-size the map, so it's larger (i.e., so that it extends off the edges of the canvas) — and then I re-size the canvas, by dragging out its corner, so that it's now large enough to accommodate the newly-enlarged map — then the entire thing automatically resizes to fit the computer window. So you end up exactly where you started. Or?
Ah, it sounds like you're doing it right, you just don't know it. The view resizes when you drag out the canvas, not the actual board. Try it with a figure on the screen as well, to see what I mean. When you resize the canvas, everything should seem to get smaller.