View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2021, 09:28 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Maps: 5 New Maps! 1/5/21

Like I said I wanted to get these up right before Christmas but didn't manage to, and then I wanted to before New Years and that didn't happen either. But I still see plenty of lights around my neighborhood, so better late than never! Here's my gift to you this (last) year - 5 new competitive maps! I hope you all had a great holiday and get some games in these next couple cold months.

Bamboo: (1 SotM, 2 TJ)

Download

Domination: (1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 VW)

Download

Fishbone: (1 SotM, 1 FotA)

Download

Ironworks: (1 BftU, 1 VW, 1 FotA)

Download

Subterranean: (2 BftU, 1 TJ)

Download

There are 2 maps I'm still working on that I didn't get done in time (1BftU+1VW+1TT and 1RotV+1RttFF+TT), and some of my past ones that I've updated that I'll post next (big changes in Iceberg Lettuce, and fairly minor but needed changes in 4 others). Then I'll be back to making maps at my own pace as well as updating some more past ones that I don't think are all that great lol.

Enjoy!