View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2009, 05:52 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Players who got hooked through Marvelscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plordigian View Post
I got into the game through Marvelscape and the prospect of combining the superheroes with the other armies and heroes, but IMHO the regular Heroscape is more enjoyable and addictive.
So count me in, but I'm a convert, defector, whatever.
Sorry, dunno how I missed this post - consider yourself added to the list anyway, since the goal of this list is to try and get an idea of how many people Marvel brought to the game, regardless of whether they stayed with the Marvel version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
You can add me to this list. My 4 year old son loves Marvel (I might have had some influence) and I decided to try Marvelscape with him after seeing it on sale at Walmart for 10 dollars. Immediately after playing it with my son and broter-in-law, I considered the possibility of user created characters since I had many Heroclix I was no longer using. A simple search on the web and I found this site. I haven't looked back since. The community is great and I love all the Marvel customs.
Welcome to the site and the list, Balantai! Good find on the Marvel set - my friend Charley is in a similar situation as yourself, in that Marvelscape has given his old unused Heroclix a new lease on life.