View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2019, 11:03 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Joan of Arc, Lotr: LCG, and Cloudspire have been hitting the table the most at my house. Wave 2 just arrived yesterday for Joan of Arc so I'm pretty stoked to get some world ending apocalyptic battles going once work finally slows down.

I am liking Cloudspire more and more when I play it but oddly enough I enjoy the vs. mode more than the co-op mode. I haven't tried solo mode yet, my son keeps wanting to play every time I try to play solo.

My oldest daughter is excited to go to Con of the Rings this year with me so we've been playing LotR: LCG when we can.

I also squeezed in a long campaign of Israeli Air Force Leader, Yom Kippur War.

I'm also still playing Pathfinder: ACG.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G