View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2017, 06:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Black Bolt - Danger Room Testing

After looking over Lazy's tests Black Bolt is looking pretty good in terms of powers, theme, and competitive balance. His team was played at -5 points and won a real close one, then they were played at -10 and they lost a fairly close one. So maybe a 5 point bump in price? I find it odd that the royal family is coming in at an uneven point total, that 5 bugs me. Maybe we should have all the members of the Royal family end in a 5 to highlight their close bonds with each other as well as their preference to be left alone. I know Gorgon was right on the bubble for price so he could take a 5 point hit if it helps. I don't recall how Medusa and Karnak were looking for individual prices, and wasn't around for Lockjaw.

Black Bolt 385?
Medusa 370
Crystal 255
Gorgon 270
Karnak 190
Lockjaw 150....1620?

20 points seems like a lot to drop to get the set down to an even 1600 but it could be possible if we made a few small adjustments somewhere. If the 4 even numbered guys all took a 5 point drop though that would make an even 1600, but I'm not sure if all 4 taking a 5 point drop would be fair. Perhaps a few 1600 point tests would help. Or since we have delayed the Inhuman release already, we could try to get Triton and/or Maximus done to fill in the remaining 180 or 380 points and make them an 1800 or 2000 point team.