View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2011, 04:43 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Drewman-chu's Updated Original X-men First Class

Danger Room training is pretty cool. I would switch the first sentence so that it reads: "...receives enough wounds to be destroyed, before removing that figure, roll 10 dice. If you roll..." It follows the wording on the Microcorp Agents a little closer.

Telekinesis 11, should say "...instead of attacking, you may choose Marvel Girl or any small or medium..." Without the "you may" you would have to use this ability every turn. There's an extra space in "20-sided." "If you roll a 12 or higher," not "On a roll of"

I like that you named her Marvel Girl instead of Jean Grey. I was afraid I was going to be the only one to do that. (Although I do plan a stronger Jean Grey/Pheonix eventually....)