View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Marro Gnids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
While the glossary definition does not, the (BftU) rulebook explanation of "Leaving an engagement" does define "moves away" as moving "onto a space that's not adjacent." I'd say that's good enough to cover something that, frankly, I've never heard anyone else even think of.
I don't buy it. The rulebook says "but as soon as your figure moves away (onto a space that's not adjacent)." Fanscape created a new version of movement that did not exist at the time the rulebook was created, one from a space to somewhere off the board. It is defined as a movement power by the Cyberclaw ruling. I do not like the idea that this particular movement is defined by different rules than all other forms of movement.
Did this ever get ruled on? I agree that Cling should trigger LEAs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!