View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hugo Strange - Design

Quote:
INSANE PROVOCATION
Instead of taking a turn with Hugo Strange, you may either:
- Move up to 6 other figures you control with the Insane personality up to 4 spaces each; or
- Take a turn with one Army Card you control with the Insane Personality.
Cool stuff, lets the crazies run lose and cause chaos.

If Hugo reveals an OM and the player controlling him uses Insane Provocation, Harley can't use Insane Devotion with Hugo because ID is "after taking a turn with..." so since he isn't taking a turn while using IP, then there can be no "after taking a turn with him" for her to use ID with. Just thought I'd point that out just in case you wanted her to be able to use ID with him, some wording would have to be changed. But if you don't want her to be able to use ID, then nothing needs to be changed from what I can tell with my non-special eyes.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; January 12th, 2012 at 09:52 PM.