Thread: Martial Arts
View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2010, 08:05 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Martial Arts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen_Hydra View Post
In about kindergarten through 3rd grade, I took karate. But then I quit. 'Scape was just so much more fun to me.

Good luck on your test!
Well, as much fun as 'Scape is, there's no comparing the two. Martial arts is a way of life, 'Scape is a game. Which means it's really easy to have both.

I'm back from the test, which turned out to be SIX hours instead of 4. It was intense, but we all passed! Now we have a big show in two weeks, with the belt ceremony, and then a bunch of skits and entertainment. The school does that every year for the new black belts, but this show will be even bigger, since it's the 30th anniversary of the school
Congrats! It must feel great to have all that under your (black) belt, and knowing that you can probably beat the crap out of quite a few people. You're now officially one of the most badass nerds on this site.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain