View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2015, 09:24 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Mad Max - Fury Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
You posted the pictures here...
Thanks Japes! They were posted under the GenCon thread. There's more photos on BGG.

Of course if anyone wants to play you'll need a copy of the rules, along with the game board and pieces. There's a nice redo of the rules on BGG. And several people have made their own custom version of the game.
Just a note to others, there are more pictures posted on page 5 of the GenCon thread that really show of the board so don't stop after the first post.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.