View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2019, 11:08 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Glyph of Utility: Missile-Jamming Remote (FE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Didn't realize until I was putting this thread up, but neither of our other testers actually hit this glyph in testing. It's pretty straightforward, but we might still want someone else to run a quick game with it just to see it in action?

Also, I don't think anyone brought this up before (but apologies if someone did and I missed it), but are we okay with the wording here?

It's meant to block powers like Mongul's or Kang II's that explicitly say to 'choose a space', but not just whatever placement powers that say to do things like 'place a figure on an empty space'. I think that comes through in the wording, but I'm open to thoughts there.
My one question is if it blocks SAs that are 'choose a space,' i.e. Harley's Smilex Bomb.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================