View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:

NAME = CYBERMAT

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (2)
CLASS = SCOUT
PERSONALITY = EMOTIONLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = TINY 1?

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

CYBER IRRITANT
After attacking with a Cybermat, you may choose an opponent's adjacent Unique Hero that is not tiny and place that Cybermat on the chosen Hero's Army Card. A Unique Hero with a Cybermat on its card cannot move and must roll 1 fewer defense die. When an affected figure receives one or more wounds or is destroyed, destroy any Cybermats on its card. Instead of taking a turn with an affected figure, the player controlling that figure may destroy any Cybermats on its card.

FIELD SURVEILLANCE 2
When rolling for initiative, you may add 2 to your roll for each Cybermat you control that is engaged.

TINY STEALTH
Cybermats are never in clear sight of non-adjacent enemy figures and only take leaving engagement attacks from tiny figures.

SCALE
When moving up or down levels of terrain, a Cybermat may add 2 to its height.
Despite my previous griping, I have to admit I really enjoyed the past 2 episodes of Who. While I'll save the draft of the character I really want to do until after the finale tomorrow, it got me in the cyber-mood in general.

The Cybermats are they Cybermen's little servants. They look cute, act as spies, and will leap for your jugular if detected or provoked.

I am worried Cyber Irritant will either be too potent or drive their points up too much. I do like the Atom/Marro Gnid type of power here, but I don't want them feeling too good for being so cheap.

Last edited by MrNobody; August 12th, 2022 at 12:25 AM.