View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2014, 07:43 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The Wolverine (2nd stand alone film that came out last summer, not Wolverine: Origins that movie was not very good) was very much based on a comic book run. The whole recluse Wolverine/Grizzly Bear interaction at the start of the movie was based on the comics. His time in Japan where he gets mixed up in an underworld power struggle is all comics. They went off book with the Viper = mutant part and Silver Samurai = not mutant unfortunately but at least they were trying after the disaster Wolverine: Origins turned out to be.
First off, I thought you meant the first Wolverine movie, so my bad. Second, while The Wolverine was better, that's like saying muddy water tasted better than urine. They took fantastic source material (the original Wolverine miniseries where he meets Yukio and also falls in love with Mariko) and went so far off track that they almost ruined a great story. While I agree it was infinitely more watchable, the best scene was during the credits, but it doesn't even fit in canonically now.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez