View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Online HS Season 4 Champion

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Spite's Customs - UPDATE 1/19

Cool cards , sorry I haven't replied sooner, I've been meaning to, but I'm lazy and a slow typier.

Some thoughts:

-Thaelin Frostblade still has the typo I mentioned awhile back

Team Earth

-Personally I'd ditch the Elementar synergy, particularly the bonding.

-I kind of wish the summoner had another power like his buds, he just seems a tad plain in comparison.

-The Earth Archon has a typo in Earth Tremor; 'rolls' is in the wrong spot, should come after 'Earth Archon'.

Team Water

-Honestly, I'm not a fan of the short circuit power, I've never understood the logic behind the 'Water=Death for Robots' thing. Plus, I preferred the other version of the battleaxe it sort-of replaced.

-Otherwise, I really like these two, they seem like a lot of fun.

All in all I really like these guys, can't wait to see what you do for Team Fire

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store