Thread: Atlantis launch
View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Its not nice to call people idiots, especially me. So, don't call me an idiot.

You knew what I meant, people haven't cared about launches in a long time. Its great that you are interested in space and the launch, what I meant was people (meaning the masses) if you asked everyone on the boards I bet a majority of them didn't even know there was a shuttle launch today. Unlike back then when millions of people were watching.