View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2012, 08:58 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: IshMEL's Custom: Sigrid Ironwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
OK so this is my first attempt at making a custom, so please, be gentle

I was looking for dwarves at Auggie's to make some proxy Axegrinders sets when I espied the "Dread #33 Dwarf Shieldmaiden" and I thought she'd make a good addition to the dwarven army. Here she is:

-----------

SIGRID IRONWILL
Dwarf
Unique Hero
Warrior
Loyal
Medium 4
5 Life
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4
90 Points

FOEHAMMER OF THE BURNING FORGE
You may attack two engaged figures if they are adjacent to both each other and to Sigrid Ironwill. Roll attack dice once for both figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

CHANNEL ANCESTRAL STRENGTH
Before moving, you may roll the 20-sided die.
* If you roll 1-3, Sigrid Ironwill takes one wound and cannot move or attack this turn.
* If you roll 4-10, nothing happens.
* If you roll 11-17, all friendly figures who follow Aquilla add 1 extra attack die for the remainder of the round.
* If you roll 18 or higher, all friendly figures who follow Aquilla add 1 extra attack die and 1 extra defense die for the remainder of the round.
Sigrid Ironwill is affected by Channel Ancestral Strength. You may only Channel Ancestral Strength once per round, unless you rolled 4-10.

Daughter of Migol, Sigrid Ironwill wields the Foehammer, which for a thousand years has protected the Burning Forge Clan. Her ferocity in battle (and her red hair) have earned her the name "Flame of the Forge" among her fellow dwarven warriors. With the Foehammer of the Burning Forge, she cleaves through enemies and can call on the spirits of the clan's ancestors to aid the armies of Aquilla. But channelling the dead might cost Sigrid her life...

----------

Your feedback is welcome, especially on the unit cost -- I suspect I've made it too low. Thanks for taking a look!

SoV?

I think this is a great looking custom. I would maybe change the wording of Foehammer of the Burning Forge to make it sound more official, but honestly I don't know how you could change it. Other than that, a very solid looking custom, looks like a lot of fun.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread