View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2010, 11:47 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
I'll try and figure out which enemies were fought when, as well as give you the powers of the heroes tomorrow. I remember the enemies from Stage Four onwards, but that's about it, unfortunately. For the power summary, do you want all of the heroes, or just the remaining ones?
I can figure out the enemies from your report above (unless there were more that weren't written about). I guess I only need the powers of the Heroes that were in the battles.

Would it be helpful if I posted up somewhere the kind of battle report I'm looking for, for those want to give them?

Yeah, it would probably be helpful if you posted what kind of report you were looking for. I'd probably still add a journal entry from Razach though before each report.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....