View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2022, 10:56 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Nomination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I would like to OFFICIALLY NOMINATE DESOLATION BY FLASH_19 to WoS.

I played a fair chunk on this map at Scapecon and it was my favorite map in the pool. Lots of interesting choices in the center and sides. Hives make for cool decor. The split start zone can lead to some interesting choices with your army. There's a bit of an obvi Raelin perch but I didn't think it was that bad of a placement. Just lots of interesting things you can do on this map. I'm not great at saying what makes a map good but I thoroughly enjoyed playing this.

Desolation by Flash_19

~Dysole, who thought someone else was gonna beat her to this
[Nothing to see here.]

Last edited by 1Mmirg; September 1st, 2022 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Old habits... Great map, looking forward to trying it out!