View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Out-there Heaven: Designs Outside of the C3G Norms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
That was what I understood too. I don't think anyone is planning to workshop a design for Mickey Mouse or
Super Mario here, but rather things that are on the border.

The issue arose in the public thread because things that were borderline but the heroes could conceivably decide was acceptable, were seen by some as distracting too much from designs that fall more clearly into the domain of supers scape.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. For example, I've been thinking about Agent 47 from the Hitman franchise recently, with the sequel to the amazing reboot game having just come out. That's a character that originated in video games, but has a comic, movies, and is semi-iconic, so I'd argue he has potential to be a C3G design. But he also falls outside of the traditional purview of C3G. I think that's the kind of thing that belongs here.

If this thread is over the line, someone please let me know.