Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2018, 12:13 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Diplomacy

A so-so opening for Austria. The bright spot is, that Italy and I were successful in vacating Ven/Tri. I was in good position to nab Greece. Turkey opened Bottleneck, which I think limits Turkey's build potential, but it is one of the more popular openings. Russia and I bounce in Galicia, figured that was going to happen when he wouldn't respond to me about Galicia. Germany, ugh, he really did give Russia Swe. Had Russia opened Mos to STP, he would have been in really great position to take Nwy the following season.

I start chatting with Italy and Turkey mostly this season. Very little with Russia. Italy more or less is going to take his build at Tunis and wait and see approach, perhaps get another build by taking Mar. The quality of writing from Turkey and Italy has me concerned that they might actually be allied, and Turkey likely is allied with Russia. If Russia isn't talking to me, he has to be allied with Turkey, RIGHT???

So I lean towards supporting myself in at Greece, but reach out to Turkey about supporting him to Rum. Only issue is, and this is truthful, I have the wrong time for the deadline. In my mind it was Thursday, not wednesday, based on the 00:00 hours. Which was actually like 8pm my time. I played 2 games on the site, and never saw that little time clock ticking down in the GUI that says time till deadline. How I missed it??? WOWZA. Anyways, Russia gains Rum and has an army on my doorsteps. I feel bad and apologies to Turkey about the time mix up. With France and England messing up the first year, I feel like Russia is in the drivers seat.

Italy seems content with trying to snag some builds from France, this is going to allow myself and Turkey time to attack Russia. I build 2 armies with that in mind. I don't think any real damage has been done with my relationship with Turkey. He builds an army at SMY, which makes me feel a little better that Turkey and Italy are not going to team up on me.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.