View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2021, 05:58 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 2] Vlad III (Sorin) (Public Feedback)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
I think it could be neat, certainly an area not really touched before other than with Z'Thoth. Z'Thoth plays around the ideas of running away by making different players decide it, and it's a bit more chaotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
THAT IS NO MAN
Any time Vlad destroys an opponent's figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, move each adjacent opponent's figure up to 2 spaces, if possible. Figures moved by That Is No Man take any leaving engagement attacks that apply, and can only move if they do not end their movement engaged to Vlad III.
I like this but is there any oddities that could happen with Scatter or if you kill one of the figures leaving an engagement with him?
Whoops, I had missed this earlier. Good catch. You could partially fix this issue by limiting the power to trigger when "Vlad destroys an opponent's figure with a normal attack."

Defensive movement powers like Scatter or Vanish are trickier, because some are immediate and some aren't (if they occur "at the same time," then it's a dice-off to see which triggers first). This will have to be resolved in any case if a forced movement power direction is decided upon.

FWIW, I don't like the idea of using Brave Arrow's "count the minimum number of spaces" here. I don't mind the idea in concept, but I think that it's a bit too clunky and weird for our purposes, especially since the counting would have to be featured twice. I'd rather define "further away" and "closer" in the rules than do that, but I'm sure that would meet a lot of resistance.