View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2015, 11:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Cyprien Esenwein

I stopped bothering with The Sound of Music after I realized what that the 16 year old and her boyfriend were singing about.

To Cyprien, we played a game where players needed to use "Leaders" to actually advance their troops. The idea being that the leader would inspire the rebels to push on. Cyprien made for an excellent one because I could use his excellently high movement to get him in around the board to lead in as few order markers as possible. Raelin would've been a good option, but her frailty and slower speed didn't appeal. Plus, Cyprien can fight back which was much more thematic than the kyrie cheering on the boyz.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.