View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of All Might (breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
+2 Defense is big, but the fact that the guy providing it has to be engaged and the tiny 4 soace limit feels like it keeps it in check. Seems like he’ll be a valuable member of future Student synergies, but not an essential one or anything.
I think his +1 to all figures will matter more than his +2 to Students, just because Students aren't very competitive right now, whereas +1 in an army built around Champions has solid value, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I think the possibility of Champion Students is pretty rare.
I'm not sure what this means? I agree that there probably aren't going to be many designs combining those two classes. But I'm not sure why that matters?

Champions have other ways to boost their defenses, so throwing another +1 defense on the pile isn't insignificant (though the aura restriction helps, as I mentioned).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I don't think Mister Incredible or Sentry are locked into JL builds (they're just as good elsewhere), so that's my reasoning there. Champion synergy is definitely good but All Might doesn't have a powerset geared towards receiving its benefits. I think a Ms. Marvel, Cap, etc. build will be just as solid for him.
Mister Incredible has a significant synergy source from elsewhere and Sentry is much more of a one-man army without outgoing synergy, so these don't feel like apples-to-apples comparisons, IMO.

I guess a Ms. Marvel/Cap combination with him could rival a Wonder Woman (III)/Green Arrow (II) combination, but I'd lean towards the latter for ease of use and lower cost (590 vs. 520).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.