View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Black King - Design Phase

My idea for him was to place an Absorption Marker on his card whenever he's attacked, which probably made him a lot stronger than this. I like your direction. Power Play is super cool, too... I was sort of "eh" at first, but the theme of once per game using up a Marker to put a scheme in motion is really cool. I almost want to make it something that triggers after his turn, though - after taking a turn with him you can reveal/remove any number of markers, take a turn with any Hero or Squad, and beef them up.

And for Class I like "Socialite" as a general term for the Hellfire Club. Not 100% sure if that's accurate but I think it works.