View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sharon Carter - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Field Agent will really get most of its use when trying to advance with SC and company by avoiding attacks before she gets into position. With that said, when using Nick Fury's "drop" power, it kinda loses its relevance in that one regard.

The Double Attack is ALWAYS a good and useful power and I like seeing it on cards where the figure has two guns.

_____

Great design. When does testing start?
Thanks

Yeah, considering that she doesn't have great defense or a special defensive power, getting her to advance from the SZ without being susceptible to ranged attacks/powers targeted at her would be helpful in maybe allowing her to advance very early in the game and then not be too far off to get into the action when needed. If she's one of Fury's drop team, she can drop down on a castle wall and not be targeted for awhile and then he can order her to double attack with height when it's just right. But yeah, it does lose the moving from SZ relevance in that case. Commander Rogers can help move her along too with his OM flexibility, she is his girlfriend after all.

I agree with the Double Attack (obviously ) as it not only represents her two pistols, but while in melee, it can represent her martial arts skills without giving her Close Combat Expert.

Not sure when testing will start. I did open the Surtur design first, but it's no biggie which one I test first. I want to do some decent amount of testing with Surtur, so maybe I can do that one over time when I am free and start SC sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
How about no LEAs when the markers on too?
The problem with that Margloth is that as soon as she becomes engaged with an opponent's figure you have to remove the marker.

Quote:
Remove the Field Agent Marker anytime Sharon Carter becomes engaged with an opponent's figure.
Though with the "becomes engaged" that leaves it open for her next turn as she will already be engaged. So perhaps I should make this change as the intent that she shouldn't be able to have the marker on her card at any time while she is engaged.

Remove the Field Agent Marker anytime Sharon Carter becomes is engaged with an opponent's figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
How about DISENGAGE as its own power? It does make sense for her. She is slippery when...

That does carry on with Margloth's idea, but as it's own separate power it could allow her to leave an engagement and then on her next turn put the marker back on her card if the opponent doesn't follow her and re-engages.

DISENGAGE
Sharon Carter is never attacked when leaving engagements.

How about this then. This way if Sharon Carter leaves engagement with Disengage, she can put the marker back on her card at the end of her turn. So she could leave engagement, attack and then put the marker back on her card to go back undercover or laying low? Or is that too much and we should stick with the "Before taking a turn" timing?

FIELD AGENT
Start the game with the white Field Agent Marker on this card. Before or after taking a turn with Sharon Carter, you may place or remove the Field Agent Marker. While the Field Agent Marker is on Sharon Carter's card, she cannot attack an opponent's figure and cannot be targeted for non-adjacent attacks or special powers that require clear sight. Remove the Field Agent Marker anytime Sharon Carter becomes is engaged with an opponent's figure.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; April 11th, 2012 at 08:22 PM.