View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Beast Boy (Cheetah) - Design Phase

All part of the master plan. He's just one form Beast Boy can morph into. The main Best Boy card will allow you to draft any number of his other forms with him (Bruce Banner/Mark V style) and start with one of them on the battlefield. Then when one of them is destroyed, the main Beast Boy will replace them on the battlefield (taking one wound in the process) and then he'll be able to place them again later.

So they're all draftable (cheaply) without him, but won't feel like a complete Beast Boy until they're drafted with him. I want to keep all the forms cheap, though, so you can afford to take several into battle with you.

I don't want this thread to get derailed by a discussion of Beast Boy in general, as I feel any issues with the main Beast Boy card can be ironed out when we get to him, but here's what I have for him for reference:

NAME = BEAST BOY
SECRET IDENTITY = GAR LOGAN

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = MISCHEVIOUS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 60?

BEAST FORMS
You may draft this figure into the same army with any other Gar Logan figures that do not have the species of Metahuman. Choose which figure will start the game on the battlefield. You can only control one Gar Logan figure on the battlefield at a time. If another Gar Logan figure you control would be destroyed before this figure, remove all wounds from the affected figure, replace it on the battlefield with this Gar Logan figure, then place one Wound Marker on this card. If this figure is destroyed, all Gar Logan figures you control are destroyed.

BEAST TRANSFORMATION
After revealing an Order Marker on any Army Card you control, you may replace any Beast Boy figure you control on the battlefield with one other Beast Boy figure you control, if possible.

HEALING FACTOR
After taking a turn with Beast Boy, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.