View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2019, 12:01 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Can somebody Rep White Knight for me? People need to see how epic this is. I just searched ticalla jungle stuff not too long ago and wow, they are expensive. I personally only need 1 ticalla tree top to fix one I'm missing from my 2-3 sets of them, but this resource is great.
No Rep until I post the files.

By the way, I printed the leaves on their side (tall ways). Supports were super-easy to remove.
There are plenty of reasons that you should receive positive Rep. Its crazy awesome what you have started here for all your fellow scapers. I have some Green filament that I'm going to use to print these when you do finish them. I've been wondering what I'm going to do with that color. I just put a roll of red on my printer.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo