Thread: deleted
View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2018, 12:29 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape Skirmish Assault with PDF Rulebook: 1-13-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchmanWatcher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Sir Heroscape we should do a skirmish assault play for your channel one day with a link.
I'd quite enjoy that.
Thats up to @Sir Heroscape . That would be fun though.
I'd love to see that too! I want to see someone try this with Star Wars HS and maybe Journey Scape, so we can come full circle...
It would be quite easy to do this with the HOSS starwars scape cards on here. Im not sure what Journeyscape is though. Simply put. This mode allows order markers to be used first on whichever cards you want like normal followed by each and every card getting to activate individually. For this mode you will need multiple common cards where you can tell each set of your commons sets apart. You also need a way to mark that that card has been used by either turning it sideways or putting some kind of marker on it. C3V, HOSS, C3G, and Original can be used this way. Im sure you could also throw in AOTP with my other variant to play with them. Its very easy to do. You should try it out.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo